Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information directly from you or from third parties such as referees, previous employers, or professional associations. We may collect personal information including, but not limited to:
- Your name, address, email address, and telephone number
- Your education and employment history
- Your skills, qualifications, and experience
- Your job preferences and career aspirations
- Your references and referees
We will only collect personal information that is necessary for us to provide our services in a mutually optimal way.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide our recruitment services to you
- To assess your suitability for employment
- To communicate with you about job opportunities
- To find suitable candidates for you and your business.
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations
We may disclose your personal information as an employment candidate to:
- Our clients who are looking to fill job vacancies.
- Referees and previous employers for the purposes of verifying your employment history.
- Third-party service providers who assist us in providing our services
- Government agencies or authorities where required by law
We may also disclose client information to our employees, contractors, and agents who have a need to know in order to provide our recruitment services to you. We require all third parties to whom we disclose personal information to respect the confidentiality and security of the information and to use it only for the purpose for which it was provided.
Storage and Security of Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorized access, modification, or disclosure. We store your personal information in secure electronic portals.
We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our recruitment services, and as required by law.
Obligation to Protect Client Data
Operacy Staffing acknowledges its obligation to protect client data and shall take all reasonable steps to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data we collect and process. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized access, disclosure, or use.
Access and Correction of Personal Information
You have the right to access and correct your personal information held by us. If you would like to access or correct your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
If you have a complaint about how we have handled your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided below. We will investigate your complaint and provide a response as soon as reasonably practicable.
Operacy Staffing [Level 33, Australia Square, 264 George Street] [1300 005 321] [email@example.com]